Monday 9 December 2019

Salt Dough Creations

Today we are creating Christmas tree decorations out of salt dough. We had to follow a recipe to mix flour, salt and water and then kneed this into a smooth dough. We then used cookie cutter to create shapes before these were baked and decorated.

Sam was leading her group and teaching them how to kneed

Kara was learning to mix ingredients



Our creations came out of the oven looking fabulous!



Next we had to paint them to create Christmas decorations.







What great fun we had today, thanks Miss Perry!

8 comments:

  1. samantha@stmartins.school.nz9 December 2019 at 16:31

    I really enjoyed the activity, my favorite part was painting my decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONG we did this all day. I had soooooo much fun creating the sculptures. we had a blast
    By Maddox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun Miss Perry and Miss Saxon i laughed when isabella wanted to eat one of the salt dough shapes.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was very fun Miss Perry and Mrs Saxon Thank You so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks sooooo much miss perry
    it was so much fun .

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all had great fun. Thank you Ms Perry, i appreciate it a lot.
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so fun and I am definitely

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so fun and I am definitely putting my salt dough on my Christmas tree

    ReplyDelete